The global COVID-19 outbreak is affecting ongoing clinical trials to an extent never previously witnessed. Studies will be affected in a variety of ways such as slow patient recruitment, increase in missing data and protocol violations due to subjects being unable to attend planned trial visits.
As the pandemic continues we must begin to put actions in place to quantify the impact of this outbreak.
By watching this webinar you will discover statistical methodologies which will help rescue your trial from the challenges caused by the COVID-19 pandemic.
This webinar presents:
- Mitigation strategies to ensure the continuation of clinical trials in a safe, responsible and statistically sound manner
- Potential scenarios sponsors may face such as re-assessing the study size
- The trial’s ability to deliver the promised results
- The validity of the key study estimands
- Planned approach for handling missing data
- Potential solutions to maintain study integrity and preserve scientific validity and regulatory compliance