The design of a dose-finding oncology study is a crucial consideration in the development of oncology therapeutics.
This whitepaper explores the advantages and Model-based Designs in oncology phase I clinical trial design and provides an explanation as to why some clinical development teams and statisticians may have witnessed a slow update to this design method.
This Whitepaper will provide you with:
- The challenges of oncology clinical trials design
- Understanding of the Maximum Tolerated Dose (MTD) and Dose-Limiting Toxicity (DLT)
- Key understanding of Model-based and Rule-based Designs
- Knowledge of why to use Model-based or Rule-based Designs
- The limitations of using Model-based Designs