The COVID-19 pandemic is an unparalleled global event that has caught all sectors of business off-guard. The pharmaceutical industry is a patient-centric one and is being impacted in ways not seen before. The implications of this situation are far-reaching and wide.
This whitepaper will discuss:
- Challenges posed to clinical trials
- Modifying the sample size
- Estimands and missing data
- Improving data quality through Centralized Statistical Monitoring
- Solutions to maintaining scientific accuracy and regulatory compliance
- The need for flexibility, without affecting patients’ safety and study validity